Need a Sensitive Land Certificate in New Zealand?


Find out if the land you want to buy is considered sensitive. 


If you are an overseas person who wants to buy sensitive land in New Zealand, you may need to get consent from the Overseas Investment Office (OIO) under the Overseas Investment Act 2005. 

A sensitive land certificate can help to determine whether or not land is sensitive, and why. You must provide a sensitive land certificate with your application for consent to the OIO. 

Sensitive land certificates are provided by Crown property service providers who are accredited by Toitū Te Whenua Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) and lawyers practised in providing sensitive land certificates.

But how do you know if the land you want to buy is sensitive? And how do you get a sensitive land certificate?

That’s where we come in.

We are APL Property, a leading provider of sensitive land certificates in New Zealand.

APL Property are LINZ Accredited Suppliers and have been established for over 20 years. 

We have a team of experts who can provide you with a sensitive land certificate which will determine the status of the land you want to buy.

We are fast, reliable, and assure confidentiality in the provision of our services. 

Ready to get started?

Contact APL today to discuss your requirements.  




Jeff Reidy

  [email protected]

  +64 22 1401 894