Facilities Strategy For Bike NZ - Sport NZ
To provide a rationale to assist Bike NZ in its development of a long term facilities strategy and ensure that its facility requirements are strategically in line with, and supported by, key facility funding agencies such as Territorial Local Authorities (TLAs), Lottery Grants Board (LGB), Community Trusts and the Ministry of Education. To creat a working document which provides a reusable methodology able to be updated over time as specific needs change.
Sport NZ / Bike NZ.
To creat a working document which provides a reusable methodology able to be updated over time as specific needs change.
- Analysis of historical use for road biking, mountain biking, BMX and velodrome
- Extensive data gathering
- Review of all current facilities and specifications required for each discipline
- Future needs assessment and gap analysis
- Consultation with TLAs and local authorities to assess current and proposed regional provision for sports facilities
- Review of local authority Long Term Council Community Plans (LTCCPs)
- Provide a report on strategic development and recommendations including key facility initiatives / LTCCP alignment rationale
- Suggested implementation guidelines